Sunday, January 26, 2020

Genre Research: The decision

Choosing between Thriller and Drama was a very tough decision for me. Both genres provide a creative platform with endless opportunities for me to produce a successful film. While thinking it over, I finally came to a consensus. I decided to go with drama, because I believe it perfectly fits my film. I want the viewers to feel my film, and be connected as if they were in it. It was also more convenient for me, because of how accessible a drama film is. I can film anywhere at anytime of the day, and not have to be worried on how I'm going to figure things out. Also, adding sound effects and editing won't be as difficult as a thriller, because of how time consuming editing a thriller film is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied                 Year after year billions and billions of dollars i...