Friday, April 17, 2020

Critical Creative Reflection

This Critical Creative Reflection project was extremely tedious and time consuming. It was such a struggle to export my video. I finally finished it days prior to the due date. I waited a couple days to post it on my blog, but I realize its not as simple as I thought. Everything was giving me a problem so I had to figure out a solution. I finally found a way to upload through a different platform. In this video I get asked questions about the Aice Media Studies class. I answer these questions and give insight on the class and my honest opinions. I play the role of a podcast host and me, myself. I gave details in multiple aspects of the class as a whole. Being creative inside quarantine was tough, but I tried my best. I went back and forth between a podcast host and me. It's kind of like an interview. This video is one of my last projects so I put all of my effort into it. It took me days to plan this video. It also took me days to film it. Not to mention It was also a super long process to edit it. I hope everyone likes it. All I can do is put my maximum effort and hope for the best. This video is basically an overview of how I felt about the class.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied                 Year after year billions and billions of dollars i...