Friday, April 17, 2020

Final Task Movie

My final movie task was extremely difficult. It took up a lot of personal time and effort. I drove miles and miles away to get this project done. I drove to my families house, because one of my family members decided to help me. It was also convenient that there was a park nearby which is where I wanted to shoot. This was a lot of trial and error for me. Not everything went perfectly how I wanted, but I still got the result I was looking for. I had many different shots, angles, etc. The basis of my movie was about a young teen who's a basketball player. He recently just lost one of his loved ones who was influential on his basketball career, before a big game. He goes through a series of flashbacks, and memories to remember his loved one. I had the film all planned out. The only thing I had to do was execute. I got a series of family members to help be in the film, and shoot. After I got all the clips I needed, I started to edit. The editing process was a tedious one. I had to spend hours at my computer and phone just to get the transitions, and effects I wanted. I put forth my maximum effort and time. All I can hope for is that everyone will enjoy it. This is a movie put my time, effort, and heart into, and I'm proud of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied                 Year after year billions and billions of dollars i...