Monday, April 13, 2020

Filming blog: Dreaded quarantine

I've been in quarantine for quite some time now. It has been over a month now and I'm beginning to get worried. At first I thought this "break from school" would only last after spring break. Looking at me now into weeks and weeks of quarantine I'm extremely scared. I've been hearing rumors of not even going back to school for the rest of the school year. This whole virus has struck the world by storm, and cost the lives of thousands. It's ruined the plans of everyone. I was planning on playing basketball for my travel team this summer, but my plans were ruined. The disappointing part is this was supposed to be a break out year for me. This just goes to show that not everything will go as you expect, so live everyday as if it were your last. I also planned of going back to the Philippines, where I was born. There's still a possibility of me going, but it's highly unlikely. School from online is harder than I thought it would be too. I thought being in school with a teacher was hard enough, but this is like a horror film. I have no physical person to guide me through the lesson, so it slows my learning process. If I have to continue doing online school the rest of the year who knows what my grades will be like. I'm trying my best, but there's only so much I can do. I feel worse for the people in other parts of the world that have it worse than I do. I can't imagine what they're going through. I think we should use this time to all come together as human beings. This is one in a lifetime things not many people go through things like this. I hope everyone gets better and we can all recover from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied                 Year after year billions and billions of dollars i...