Sunday, April 12, 2020

Editing blog: nothing’s changed

It’s been over a week on lock down. I still haven’t gone outside the house. I can’t lie completely hate this. I feel like the whole world is still. I also think this has to be the worst break from school I’ve had. Not only me but my classmates as well dread this time. During this time we’re usually out of this house having fun. We’d be going to the beach, mall, etc. I feel like I'm locked in a little prison cell. There's only so much I can do at home. I've been trying to entertain myself by playing video games, watching movies, and eating. If this continues to happen I might go insane. I don't know when we're going back to school, or even if we are. I used to complain about how I hate going to school. Now it's the complete opposite, I miss seeing my friends and having human interaction. The most I can do is text and face time my friends. Everyone seems to be with their family though. I hope this virus doesn't get any worse than it already is. If everyone just listened and stayed inside maybe this would all be over. All I can do is hope for the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied                 Year after year billions and billions of dollars i...