Sunday, March 22, 2020

Filming blog: still at home

These past couple days have been rough. I’ve been at home all week. All of south Florida is basically on lockdown. I lost power a couple times and my internet went out. I’ve been trying to pass the time by playing video games, basketball, and watching movies. Nothing seems to satisfy my interest. I haven’t had any word from my school. Only news I’ve got, is that we’ll be resuming classes online. I’m not sure when but I’m assuming after spring break. Online classes has to be one of the worst things that happen to me. Myself as a learner needs to be hands on. I don’t learn best through a computer screen. I need physically help from a teacher. I don’t even know how we are going to learn online. I’m contemplating on if we’re going to video chat our teachers. Another option is we start with brand new teachers all over again. That would be terrible. Hopefully this virus calms down and everything can resume normally. I hope they don’t take away time from our summer because of this problem. Anyways, I never really appreciated school until now. I hope everyone is safe and doing well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied                 Year after year billions and billions of dollars i...