Monday, March 16, 2020

Editing blog: The virus

Well this whole project has been crazy for me. I’ve been through ups and down. There have been so many road bumps and things preventing me from progressing. In the latest news, a recent virus named the Corona Virus has had everyone scared. The whole world has been on alert. My family and I have been diligently watching the news to see what our government is telling us. This virus has everyone scared. I haven’t been going out to public places because of this virus. I’m currently sleeping over a family friends house. I want to be careful with who I interact with. Also lack of human interaction isn’t fun either. I’ve been really confused about how life is going to change. They’ve shut down school and other things as well. They even closed down my local gym. When I first heard the news I was shocked. It still feels surreal to me about everything that has occurred. My mom is a nurse so she’s on the front line of this epidemic. I fear for her, I don’t want anything to happen to her. Hopefully everything can come back to normal and we can live out everyday lives. Even if it doesn’t I hope everything works it self out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied                 Year after year billions and billions of dollars i...