Monday, February 24, 2020

Editing blog: Family in town

My filming progress has been the same since last week. I haven’t been able to film anything, because of my family in town. It’s both good and bad that they left just recently a couple days ago. Good, because I can finally focus on my project. Bad, because I won’t see them for some time. To be quite honest I haven’t put in any progress since my last blog. All my time had been going into my family. I’m planning on filming this up coming weekend. My filming set is farther than I would like, but hopefully things will work out. I plan on driving about an hour up north from where I live. This is where I’ll meet my cast. We will then travel to a local park where my film will take place. We have to gather a couple of props that will be featured in my film. I’ve already contacted my cast about meeting together. They agreed to start the process sometime this weekend. Without a doubt I need to begin filming or else I’ll fall far behind. I’m actually excited to work on this, because this is my first time creating a video alone. If everything goes according to plan I’ll be just fine. Of course something’s may change, but I’ll just adjust to the circumstances. I’ll continue to stay organized and be ready to film my movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied                 Year after year billions and billions of dollars i...