Thursday, February 27, 2020

Filming blog: Days before shooting

The clock is winding down before it’s time to finally film. This is what I’ve been preparing for. I have everything ready to go for the big day. I gathered all my props and supplies that I’m going to utilize. I have clothes, shoes, basketball, etc. I’ll be making the drive up to the set tomorrow after school. It’s going to be about an hour or longer depending on traffic. I’ll be staying over night at family friends house. We’re close, practically family, so I’m with them very often. I plan on staying over night and filming the next day. I’ll go over the plan with them the night before so they’ll be prepared. They also have a couple of lines they have to say so they’ll memorize it by the nights over. The next day we will venture over to the park where we will be filming. We’ve been there plenty of times so I’m familiar with the area. The filming will take place on the basketball court. We will have to find a good time where the court is empty to film. If there’s people there I’ll just improvise and adjust to the situation. I’ll have plenty of people to assist me there and get this film done swiftly, but perfectly. Nothing will be guaranteed but I can just hope for the best. I’m super ecstatic to begin this process and can’t wait till it happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied                 Year after year billions and billions of dollars i...