Thursday, March 5, 2020

Peer Review

On class this Monday I was ready to with my film to begin peer reviewing with classmates. As I walk in I realize there’s a list on the board to see our peer review partners. I walked to the list and found my partner which was Kayla. When I asked around for Kayla, to my surprise she wasn’t to be founded. She was absent and I had no film to review. Luckily, I was able to have someone review my film. For the most part I had all of the requirements. There are a few things I need to re-shoot and edit to enhance my film. This group of two watched my film for about 5 minutes. They played it over and over again. They did a deep analyze on my movie to give me the best advice. They loved my film, but told me I still needed to get some more work done. I took all of the things they said into consideration. I’ve made a list of things I need to add and improve. I’m trying to organize everything so I can add stuff to my film. It was great that I had the opportunity to get multiple opinions on my film. Without this advice I probably wouldn’t have as good as a film as I would like. This group really helped me and I’m thankful for them. Since I didn’t have any film to review I took a sneak peek at theirs. They had great qualities also that I would like to use.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied                 Year after year billions and billions of dollars i...