Thursday, February 6, 2020

Shooting Script

These slides are about the shooting aspect of my film. Acting, scenes, non in depth examples of sound are all included in these slides. I outlined my film and came up to about 11 scenes. This is just an estimate of how many scenes I will shoot. There may be small details I include as improvisation to enhance my video. I mention the main character and everyone around him in this presentation. I also include a setting and other props. To capture these scenes I'll use a variety of different camera angles, movements, and shots. I'll also have specific actions that the actors have to practice for the film. All in all, everything in these slides covers all of the physical aspects of my video.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied                 Year after year billions and billions of dollars i...