Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Filming blog: Not Filming

Planning this whole project and everything in it has been extremely time consuming. It took hours and hours to do my storyboard, scripts, etc. Over weeks and weeks I’ve been building a blue print for my final task. With overwhelming work and stress executing has been difficult. I need to find time to begin filming my movie, but it’s been hard. Just a couple days after I finished planning, I was bombarded with a multitude of projects and work from other classes. Not to mention I have family in town so time has been hard to come by. Most of my time has been occupied with my family. If not with family it’s been doing school work. Also, coordinating a certain date to meet with my film members has been hard because of the change of plans. Adapting to changes is one of the most important elements that I have to master. Not everything is going as I planned so I have to be accustomed to the circumstances. I still have to find a new convenient time for my film members. I’m going to text them and figure things out. Since I haven’t been able to film, I’ve just been organizing everything I’m going to do. I’ve planned everything out in my head, so when we finally film, things will be perfect.  I’m continuing to review my notes and everything I’ve planned. Things will stay fresh in my mind and if any new ideas come into mind I can integrate them. All in all, I will begin the filming process soon. After I film I’ll begin editing and continue with the whole process.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied                 Year after year billions and billions of dollars i...