Thursday, February 13, 2020

Storyboard Planning for Final Task

In these slides I have my entire storyboard from beginning to end. The images go scene by scene. Each picture describes what happens during the scene. I include a multitude of details that effect the film. For instance, I state the angles, shots, and some of the dialogue included in the movie. Also, the action of the characters are mentioned. Many of the pictures are similar because of the film setting. For a majority of the film I will be recording in the same area. Only short bits and pieces are not in that area, but rather right next to it. This storyboard is the blueprint and guide to my entire film.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied                 Year after year billions and billions of dollars i...