Monday, February 10, 2020

Title Design

In this presentation everything about my title sequence is explained. There's multiple aspects I include in my titles. For instance, I include font, spacing, contrast, etc. My titles are an essential part of my film that take time and effort. It takes a strategic plan to effectively use my titles to their full potential. There's various techniques and tricks I'll use to enhance my film. Editing and audio will play a huge part in my titles content. Specifically editing, because I'll be using a multitude of editing tricks to assist my title making process. Creating these titles won't be easy, but will be definitely worth it. This presentation is a guide for me, a blue print if you will, to a perfect title sequence.



      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied                 Year after year billions and billions of dollars i...