Monday, February 10, 2020

Pre-filming plan

In this presentation there's a variety of different elements for my film. Location, participants, schedule, health and safety are all included. I go over the procedures in case of emergency. Also who will be there for medical assistance. Furthermore, I also include who will be acting in the film and filming. Multiple people other myself will assist me in this process. Pictures of my location is in my presentation also. My schedule for when I will be executing these things are in my slides. I'll be doing these things over the span of a couple months. All these things come together to help my filming process.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied                 Year after year billions and billions of dollars i...