Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Title Research: Watch the Titles Website


I'm using this website to research different ideas for opening sequences to my film. This website has six different categories for their title sequences covering a minimal amount of films and genres. The amount of content on this website is limited, but does have valuable information. The sequences are a bit hard to utilize because of the lack of modern relativity. Many of the film examples used are not mainstream or older films. Copying these title sequences wouldn't do my film any good, because it wouldn't captivate a modern audience. I want my title sequences to be more contemporary and engaging for viewers. On the other hand, the website did prove numerous useful techniques I could implement into my film. All title sequences shown were extremely graphic and detailed. The elaborate sequences caused me to continue to watch instead of being distracted. The constant unique imagery used in the sequences is definitely something that will benefit my film and enhance it. To add on, most of the sequences are distinctly split into two different styles. For instance,  many of the films have computer generated images during their sequences and some use real life objects. Both are effective in attracting the audience, so either or is a good option. All in all, this website was exceptionally useful in benefiting my film. because of the many techniques and details I can include.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied                 Year after year billions and billions of dollars i...