Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introductory

Hey my name is Pesogelo. I’m fifteen years old and I attend Fort Lauderdale High school. I’m in the 10th grade and in the Cambridge program. I have eight classes, but they’re split into block schedule. On A days I have Algebra 2 Honors, AICE Media Studies, AICE English Language, and Chemistry Honors. On B days I have Weight Training, Study Hall, Spanish 2 Honors, and AICE European History. I plan to finish high school with my AICE diploma. After I graduate high school I want to attend a university of my choice. The universities I’m interested in are University of Florida, Florida State University, University of Central Florida, Florida Gulf Coast University, University of South Florida, etc. In college I plan to major in computer science. Working a job involving computers or technology in general is my goal. I work extremely hard and I’m dedicated to achieving all of my goals.

Furthermore, I was born in the Philippines, but raised in Broward County. I’m about 5’9 in height and  I play basketball. I’ve been playing basketball ever since I was a little kid, but started playing organized basketball in the 7th grade. Over the past couple years I’ve played for multiple teams and met a multitude of people through basketball building relationships and bonds with them. Basketball and school are my main priorities. I’m striving to receive a basketball scholarship so I don’t have to pay for college. Basketball is one of the biggest parts of my life and I don’t know what I’d do without it. I also attend church on Saturdays. I’ve been going to church just as long as I’ve been playing basketball. I’ve built a relationship with God throughout the years staying connected with him. I’m thankful to God for everything he does for me and I couldn’t do anything without him.

In retrospect, I take a variety of different classes in school, but one of my favorite is AICE Media Studies. In this class we do tons of things dealing with film, cameras, etc. This class has taught me a lot of things I didn’t know. Things that are in my life daily. For instance, everyday: we take pictures, watch movies, and hear different sounds. The class is super interesting and a lot of fun. We learn things everyday and do an assortment of activities. I’m glad I’m taking the class and I’m looking forward to learning new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Audience and Institution Practice Essay

Assess the importance of marketing in the media area you have studied                 Year after year billions and billions of dollars i...